Not sure what was happening in this shot. Maybe channelling her inner K-Fed? I don't know, but she does have some funky moves (unlike K-Fed)Both my daughter's love hats. Not long ago, we were invited to a friend's church. All the ladies wore THE grandest hats, and I think it gave them a deep appreciation of hattery(is that the proper word?)
12 comments:
This pic rocks! I think this is the coolest pose ever! I love how the pink pops out of the photo!
great picture, love the hat and the move :)
What a wonderful photo! Love the hat!
Gorgeous photo - I wish my girls loved hats. Or anything in or on their hair, really LOL
Oooh, I love the hat! Great style and colour (I too am a "hat lover")
Great photo of the K-Fed move!
CU tomorrow
Hugs
Kerri
Awesome photo! I love how the pink pops!
Love her style, Totally rocks!
Wow, your photos are really awesome. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my 365 blogroll?
oh i love her hat! I love hats so much. however.. I dont own any..lol I cant pull hats off very well..lol But SHE CAN.. She is adorable!!!
Fantastic color and gorgeous girl! Great job on the photo composition!
Omg...her inner K-Fed!! That's awesome!! lol I love little girls in hats...so sweet!!
Wonderful color pop! You take fantastic photos and love all your effects!
Post a Comment