Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 4


Ehhh, not my best work.
Kate is still in that stage where she poses. No matter what we talk about when I shoot, she will always pose! Could be a model in the making. Let's hope not!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

still a great looking shot. love it.

Iris said...

WOW, what a great photo! I love it!

Jaimie/StrawberryRedHead said...

It's really quite nice! I like the how you desaturated the background.

Kerri said...

Beautiful shot of your daughter, love the photo effect you have given it! Just beautiful
Hugs
Kerri

Carla Phillips said...

This is a terrific photo! I have to seldom beg or bribe my daughters into letting me take their photo!

Tanya J. said...

I like it! My oldest daughter poses but my youngest hates mom (paparazzi) taking pics..lol

Kim said...

Love this! Great effect of the photo.

Chreamps said...

I think it's wonderful - yes, she could be a model. Love the color!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful!!! Your photos are always so inspirating to me, like your pages too!

Lilja said...

I love this photo, you are such a wonderful photographer!

Valarie said...

I just love this photo. pose or not its just fabulous!

Emma said...

Great shot even if she did pose!

Carinspixels said...

wow awesome shot, I dont see why you do not like it. I love the effect on it, and would love to scrap with such pictures, wow...I've got a long way to go till I reach your quality!!!