It's time for my quest for the perfect swing photo to begin! For the past six years, whenever it starts to warm up, I put myself in harms way to find the perfect shot. I think my kids are use to me getting under the swing trying to capture THE SHOT. I've come close to it, but something always makes it imperfect.
You may ask "What is perfect?" and I may answer "I dunno" and shrug my shoulders. It's the feeling you get with the wind in your hair, you can feel the jump of the swing from your force, your surroundings blur for a little while. I want to capture that!
One other thing you should know, it needs to be SOTC perfect, no smoke and mirrors photoshop work for this one.
Here's one of my almost, but not quite, attempts! It's not a perfect shot because it's from my iphone using the Hipstamatic app and lots of post work in photoshop (the VW and background)
My quest continues today, sunny and warm. Have a great day!
Credits are here

No comments:
Post a Comment