This is pretty...
That child is pretty. But I'm totally biased!
supplies
Payette by Clementine Design @ Deviant Scraps
This isn't pretty but it summed up how I was feeling last week!
This came about after a rambling conversation with another mom in the pickup lane at the kids school. By the way, I LOVE the pickup lane. I can get so much done sitting in the car for those 20-30 minutes, or just car hopping and visiting other moms!
Back to my point...we started talking about Thanksgiving and how it has changed for us since we had kids. The focus is off us and moving onto the next generation of us. I think that's okay, but we don't want to totally fade out of focus.
That's how this layout was born! The vintage woman is slowly fading into the background, only thing keeping her visible is her red balloon (and most likely it's not even her balloon. lol)
So that is the birth of a layout!
supplies


No comments:
Post a Comment