Saturday, October 30, 2010

Art Journal Caravan week 26









































I'm posting my journal entries all out of whack because I'm about eight weeks behind. I have great aspirations to be all caught up by the end of the year!

I'm also watching College Football against my will because I am a good wife and the bedroom is unusually cold. All the testosterone heats the Man Cave, so yeah, I like football teams from colleges I've never heard of!

The verb for this week was "Balance". I thought about using a big old scale, it just didn't feel right. To me, balance is an illusion. Things are NEVER equally balanced, needs and want's shift. I certainly strive for balance but it's very ...I need a word here... mercurial? Slippery and illusive?

Maybe balance is like a water ripple. It looks fair and balanced, but it's not. Or maybe it's like Fox News!
 
 
 
Supplies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just love how you disturbed the water....and cracking on @ Fox News!

love your blog!