Friday, February 4, 2011

You know that feeling, right?

I'm a grown woman. I have grown woman responsibilities, yet I sometimes have the self esteem of a teenage girl (I also have the musical taste of a 16 year old boy, but that's another post).

I've been faithful to the gym (for the most part), but this past week I was convinced that I gained at least five pounds, my clothes felt tight, I LOOKED chunky. I worked up the courage to get on the scale and I lost three pounds...WTH!!!

I should be used to that feeling, I do it all the time. I go to bed thinking "Hey, you're kinda cute", and wake up and not think that at all.

For the longest time I've tried to visualize the feeling of disconnecting from what's real about me and what I see in the mirror or on the scale. I think I've come close with this page. But knowing me, I'll probably hate it before I finish this blog post!









































credits are here

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I DO know that feeling...great interpretation!

Anne of Alamo said...

ugh
yep
wow
you
rendered me to one syllable words.