A glimpse into the mind of a mom in suburbia.
I love the shot of the garden chair in the snow, it could have been me, only my husband, remembers those things! Luckily!CU tomorrowHugsKerri
What a gorgeous photo!!!!! The contrast is fab.
This makes me long for summer. Great shot! I totally understand what you are saying about this getting harder...and it is 350 days left...
I really love this too, its so creative and gorgeous!
What a terrific photo. It has such a poignant feel to it. I was tempted to start Project 365 but then I knew I would just be setting myself up for failure! There just aren't enough hours in the day!! I hope that you keep up with it my friend!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the shot of the garden chair in the snow, it could have been me, only my husband, remembers those things! Luckily!
CU tomorrow
Hugs
Kerri
What a gorgeous photo!!!!! The contrast is fab.
This makes me long for summer. Great shot! I totally understand what you are saying about this getting harder...and it is 350 days left...
I really love this too, its so creative and gorgeous!
What a terrific photo. It has such a poignant feel to it. I was tempted to start Project 365 but then I knew I would just be setting myself up for failure! There just aren't enough hours in the day!! I hope that you keep up with it my friend!
Post a Comment